good is better and your
better is best"
The quotation that we have adopted as our motto, "Never let it rest, until your good is better and your better is best" sums up our vision, our hopes and aspirations for the children entrusted in our care.
Our main objectives are to:
- Help pupils develop lively and inquiring minds, to acquire knowledge and develop skills.
- help pupils to achieve self-discipline and develop strong self confidence
- Help them to develop creativity and expression in the arts and physical activity.
- Bring pupils to be aware and to respect their environment
- Lay emphasis on the emotional development of the children
Focus would be on the child’s development so that when he/she leaves the school, he/she is primarily a well-balanced individual coupled with an all-rounder. St Nicholas Grammar School wants to be the school where even children who have been tagged as “slow learners” may find an attentive and devoted staff that will knowingly bring him/her to become this well-balanced individual.